Aries STEM Library
The Aries STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) library includes over 1,200 standards-based interactive math and science activities for middle school and high school students.
The three-dimensional objects include simulations, experiments, and exercises to create a dynamic learning environment in English and Spanish. Students learn from a library that is personalized, interactive, and focused.
Aries middle school and high school STEM objects offer:
- Realistic, engaging visuals that draw and maintain student interest and involvement.
- A high level of interactivity to engage students and enable better comprehension of concepts.
- Learning objectives aligned to Common Core and state standards.
- Assessments at the end of each activity
- Intended Audience – Grades 6-12
- Hosted in Aries Universal Learning E-vironment